7.22.2014

Lightweight Love





I have a J.Crew problem, every time I walk in the store (either store or factory store) I leave with a bag in hand.  Are any of you the same way?

Pairing this new hoodie sweater from J.Crew Factory with white shorts has been great lately with the little cooler nights we were having.  It is perfect for the weekends and running errands.  I just love wearing shorts with long sleeve items and this sweater's colors of tan and white go together so well for summer.

I am loving the weight of it and so glad I grabbed it when I was in the store.  By the way, the perfect fit tank is the best tank ever!  It is great for under tunics and other tops.
Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to get to the outlets to visit the J Crew Factory store, last time I was there they had amazing deals. I'm definitely loving your hoodie, it's casual but still really stylish!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete