9.10.2014

Welcome To My Closet Otis





Welcome to my closet Madewell Otis boots!  These boots are the best ankle boot around.  My first fall purchase and of course it was from one of my favorite spots, Madewell.

Can we talk about how great of a color these are?  They come in soft mahogany, what I decided to get, and true black.  I honestly believe you can't go wrong with either one!

Bonus, The Otis Boot is on SALE!  Regularly 218 now 189.50.

I hate to say it but fall seems to be right around the corner.  
Have you purchased anything for fall yet?

1 comment:

  1. OMG those are really cute, they look really well made too! I've been dying to travel to the Madewell store, it's on my to-do list next time I visit NYC because I want a pair of jeans.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete