8.26.2014

Currently Loving: Julie Vos

I have a new found love.  Julie Vos jewelry is perfection.  The semi-precious stones are vivid in color and fun.  Her pieces are classic yet fun.  

I first fell in love with the Nicolette Bangle.  How can you not?





These great bracelets are so great to wear all together or add to others.  I love them.

They are available in pearl, orange coral, turquoise, aqua chalcedony, labradorite, and black onyx. And to be honest, you can't go wrong with any of them.  In my option, you need them all!

After loving these bracelets, I saw the Avalon Pendant.



The Avalon Pendant comes in a variety of colors, turquoise, lapis, moonstone, orange coral, aqua chalcedony, black onyx, and labradorite.

I have my eye on a few other pieces.  Some great earrings and another necklace are on my list.  Check out her great website.

Hope you all are enjoying the last week of August!  Schools are starting and September is right around the corner.  My vacation in September is booked.  Yes, I will be chasing summer as long as I can.

2 comments:

  1. I tend to gravitate towards gold jewelry and bangles so these are right up my alley! Simple and elegant but still fun!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bangles! They are really beautiful! Almost like mini yurmans!

    Cynthia
    www.sensiblysharp.com

    ReplyDelete