8.12.2014

Welcome Home Pineapple

Pineapples are all around these days, and to be honest I love it! I recently joined the website Joss and Main, best and worst thing for me. 
Best because they have such great stuff, worst because I feel like I need everything on the site I like.
Well, the other day I came across something that I had to have.  I mean HAD to have.


This pineapple had to be in my home.  I really didn't think I could pass it up and it was such a great price.  I couldn't say no.  And plus, white goes with everything.  So with that thought in mind this little gem ended up in my cart online and then my home.  I love it! I think it will look so cute by the front door.

Here are some other Pineapple items that I am loving.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love it! We had pineapple "decor" on our outdoor entertaining area when I was little… I have always loved them for homes! Loving your find :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete