12.30.2013

What She Wore: Christmas Edition

HER
 I always feel like I don't know what to wear and during this time of year I feel like the pressure is on.  Between Christmas and New Years I could lose it.  They are so close together you have to plan for both at the same time.  And if you are like me, I get tired of my clothes every once in a while.  Well this year I made sure to have options!
So what did I decided to wear for Christmas?  
When shopping on Black Friday I found the perfect top at J.Crew. I knew right then and there I was going to wear it for Christmas. Check that off the list!
Here is what I wore. 


  This top was perfect for the day.  J.Crew saves the day once again.

My family and I had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you all did as well. 
Now all I have to worry about is New Years because lets face it, I still am not sure what I'm going to do or wear this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment