1.02.2014

Be Organized: Cleaning Schedule

HOME

Hello 2014, time to get organized.  Well more organized I should say.
I feel like sometimes my life gets so busy between work, family, friends, and home.  By home I mean all those fun things that need to get done at the house.  The cleaning!  Now I like to be organized.  Have you seen my posts about organizing?  Here is one about magazine holders in the kitchen. And another favorite of mine you can find here.  
I am pretty good at making time for the fun things in life like trips to the mall and being social which makes the home part of life harder.  I love to have a clean house with little to no clutter.  So you can image that I needed to make a schedule for cleaning.  I love to make lists so this was right up my alley.  
When I set out to make my schedule I made sure just to have a little something to do each day of the week that way it wouldn't take too much time and so that I would actually have the time to do the item on the list.  No procrastinating.
So here it is!
 
 
As you can see laundry is not mentioned any day because honestly that is something I can do any day of the week.  I don't mind doing laundry because I like having clean clothes.  (duh) Make sense, right?  And when making this schedule, I wanted to make sure that my weekends were free.  That way I could make time for the important things in life.  Like running errands with family or hanging out with friends.  I wanted to make time for some fun or to just relax.
 
Do you have any tricks to get things done around your place?  What is your cleaning schedule like?

2 comments:

  1. I need to be better about having and keeping a cleaning schedule. I end up cleaning in a flurry before I have guests over, every time.

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I do that too! I'm going to try and be better about it this year.

    ReplyDelete