11.21.2013

Christmas Shopping

HOME

With Christmas right around the corner I feel the pressure of getting ready for the holidays.  I have already started my Christmas list (more to come on that) and I have already started my Christmas shopping.  So far I have something for my mom, mother-in-law, and a good friend of mine.  I think that is a pretty good start.  
All the Christmas items in every store have distracted me.  Target is the worst for me.  I mean Target is hard enough for me to walk through without buying something I don't really need, but now with the Christmas stuff, forget it.  Just the other day I was buying wrapping paper, tags, lights, and a fox with a hat and a scarf!  What is going on?  I have to get through Thanksgiving first!
But how cute are these things?


 Can't wait to put this little fox out for the holidays!


These Can-O-Tags are great during this busy time of year.  I get them every year because they are so practical.  


Saved the best for last.  I am in love with these lantern lights.  They are so cute!


I had to have these and I can't wait to put them up.  I guess you could say I am in the holiday mood.

All of these items where picked up at Target.  Holiday decorations are so fun to look at and in my case purchase. 

Do you have some favorite holiday items?  Are you excited for the holidays?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those lanterns! Do share your Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Target earlier today and had to force myself to leave before I bought the entire store. They had such cute xmas decorations!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I never get out of Target without a shopping bag. There is always something that I "need." Glad you were able to make it out without falling for their things!

      Delete