11.18.2013

New York, New York

HER

On my Fall To Do list post I said I wanted to go to New York and I also wrote about how my trip was planned, but I never told you just how much fun we had.  
My mom and a good friend of hers planned out the trip.  This trip was just for shopping.  You know, the important things.

 
We got there around 10:30 am and started our day.  Our first stop was at a shoe store.  Not just any shoe store, we started at the Belgian Shoes store.  Perfection in a shoe!  These shoes are so cute and classic; it had to be the first stop on our list.
A good friend who lives in New York met us at the shoe store.  It was so great to see her.  
Our next stop was to another shoe store; my mom had shoes on the brain.  You can never go wrong with shoes.  Of course we had success there too!  And another good friend of mine met us there.  It was so nice to see her.  She found out she just passed the New York bar so it was fun to congratulate her in person. 


I had to check out Tory Burch.  Needless to say, I found some shoes there too.  Gosh, we have a shoe problem.
Well I guess shoes are not the only problem.  I had to check out some bags while we were there too.


I would love one in every color.  I couldn't help but stop by and see all of the colors in person.
We had such a great time.  The day flew by and before we knew it, it was time to go home.  We had to say good bye to my friends and head back home.  New York is hard, one day is not enough, but a long weekend is sometimes too long.  I love New York, but I don't think I could ever live there.  I think for now I will just keep visiting.  
I can't wait until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I love shoes too and Tory Burch always has a great selection! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a nice trip. I can't wait until next time!

      Delete