3.19.2014

Decorate While Organizing: Hair Brush

HOME

It is no secret that I love to decorate and organize and when I can do both together, it is perfect.  If you are anything like me, you also have multiple hair brushes and they need a home.  
I used to have them all in my top drawer in my room, but I wanted to do something different.  I could use the drawer space, which is for sure!
So when I found this wonderful glass container I figured I would see what I could come up with.


Love it!  I am so happy I was able to put it to use.  I think it turned out nicely and it now sits on top of my dresser.  

What do you think?
Do you have any good organizing ideas?


5 comments:

  1. I definitely need to organize my hair brushes! Great post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun and cute idea! :)

    www.rcsoatl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea, normally my brushes pile up on my dresser but I love this alternative!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete