3.04.2014

Winter Wardrobe

HER

With the weather being terrible and I mean terrible I have resorted to sweaters and more sweaters.  They are the only thing that are keeping me warm.  I am so glad I have a good selection of heavy sweaters.  Have I mentioned I love sweaters?  Just kidding.
Anyway, this Monday we had the lovely gift of more snow.  Yes, can you believe it, more snow.  I can honestly say I do not want to see more white snow this year.
So with all this snow my winter wardrobe has turned to the sweaters in my closet.  They have been the most perfect article of clothing.

Monday's Snow Day Outfit


Heavy sweater (duh), J.Crew statement necklace, black pants, J.Crew Camp Socks, and Hunters. 
I woke up and got dressed not sure why because I didn't have work.  But luckily, after the shoveling and ice scrapping the hubs deciding to venture out for lunch.  I knew I got dresses for a reason.  You never know who you are going to see!
Each one of these items have helped me through the harsh winter we have been having.
Do you have an article of clothing you couldn't have lived without this winter? 

7 comments:

  1. I have that exact same sweater and love it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it so much I got it in another color too! I have been living in them this winter.

      Delete
  2. Love that color of brown <3 Really pretty
    It would cute to wear a light pink shirt underneath peaking out. So cute!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea of the pink. I may have to try that!

      Delete
  3. i couldn't live without my bean boots!

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete