3.24.2014

Top 5: Books

HER

I love to get comfortable and read a good book.  There is nothing like getting lost in a book or finding that great page turner.  It can be hard to find that book that keeps you up at night turning the pages.  I am lucky enough to have found some of the best books.

Top 5 Books




1. Into The Darkest Corner
By: Elizabeth Haynes
This was a page turner.  I read this book so fast, I was sad when I read the last page.

2. Never Knowing
By: Chevy Stevens
Talk about twist and turns.

3. Still Missing
By: Chevy Stevens
Another good one.  This one kept me reading into the night.

4. Them Bones
Sarah Booth Delaney
By: Carolyn Haines
 Best little mysteries from Mississippi.  So cute!  Great beach read.

5.  Orange Is The New Black
By: Piper Kerman
Alittle look inside as an inmate.

There are so many great books out there and I wish I could find more time to read.  I have a whole list of books I want to read next.
Good thing summer is slowly coming.  That is when I get the most reading done.

Do you have any good books to recommend?
I would love to hear about them!

  

2 comments:

  1. I've gotta read that Bones series! I like the Nancy Martin Black Bird sister mysteries!

    Whitney
    www.Mckenziewild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Orange is the New Black! So glad I bought the book and started the HBO show!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete