4.04.2014

Friday Finds: McKenzie Wild

I have decided to do a special post on Fridays about some of the wonderful Esty finds that I come across.  If you haven't been on Etsy, let me tell you it is a MUST! 
I can honestly say that I have brought some great items from different sellers on Etsy.  I have found other items that I have my eye on.  There are so many great things.

My first Friday Finds will be:



This wonderful Etsy site belongs to the none other than Whitney at McKenzie Wild.
She makes and sells Lilly Pulitzer themed wine glasses.


How cute are these?
These glasses are great for parties or just for an evening in.  With the summer coming, I can't think of a better glass.  Lilly Pulitzer and wine? Sounds like a great combination to me!



So if you are looking for a great gift for someone or your self head over to Etsy and check out these great wine glasses.

Do you love Lilly and wine?
Are there other great Etsy shops I should check out?



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! So glad you like my glasses!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I adore Whitney! I had no idea that she has an easy shop! Thank you for sharing :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Whitney is the sweetest. You should check out the etsy shop. These glasses are just the cutest!

      Delete