4.28.2014

Currently Like

HER

This will be a little random mix of everything I currently like right now.  There are so many new things popping up with spring, I can't keep up.  
So many great things!

1. New Nikon Camera
This new camera, DF-SRL has such a fun look with its vintage style matched with its up to date technology.

2. Essie Nail Polish-
So excited to try some new colors.  
serial shopper
spin the bottle
resort fling
I need to go and get these new 2014 colors

3. Barrington Bags-  
I have been looking at these bags for sometime but never seemed to purchase, no idea why.  But how great are these?




4. Baseball-
I am not a big baseball fan, but I love going to the games with friends.  Can't wait to go this year.


5. FlipFlops-
It was so nice to break out the flipflops for the SC trip and while there I got these great Sam Edelman Romy wedges.  I love them so much; I may have them in a couple colors.




What are you do you currently like during this season?

1 comment:

  1. Love those wedges! Also I've never been to a baseball game but it looks like so much fun!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete