5.20.2014

Bald Head Island

PLACES

The last couple summers I have been vacationing on Bald Head Island.  I will admit that I was new to this place.  My family and I always spent our summers in Bethany Beach, Delaware.  But I was lucky enough to be invited to go on vacation with my now husband's family while we were dating.  I fell in love.

After you step off the ferry and head to the house, you already have a feeling of relaxation.
It is such a peaceful, fun, and wonderful place to vacation.


You can spend all day on the beach. From days tanning and reading the great "Beach Read" to evening beach strolls.


I love the fact that there are no cars on the island and that we ride around in golf carts.


Simple is a word that comes to mind when visiting BHI.

Old Baldy is the island's light house and can be seen from where you arrive on the island. 


There are so many places to go on the island.  Golf, Paddle Boarding, shopping, sailing, and surf are just some of the things you can do.



But all vacations come to an end.  All of our things are packed up waiting for the tram to pick us up for the ferry.


I can't wait to get back there this summer.  Until then BHI.
I have to say it is one of my places I love going over the summer.

Do you have a vacation spot that is your favorite?
Where do you vacation?


No comments:

Post a Comment