5.14.2014

Wedding Crafting

HOME

This June will be our first anniversary!  June 22nd will be our happy day to have the top layer of cake and think about how much fun we had on that day last year.  The other day I was looking at our cake topper and thought it is too cute to just have sitting around.  So of course I made a craft project out of it.

Our cake was a simple yet elegant white, dot cake.  I LOVED it!  And not only did it look great, but tasted delicious.

  
As you can see, our cake topper was our monogram.  I needed to do something with it, how could I not?

Luckily, the hubs was able to cut off the point for me to do something with it.

I headed over to the craft store and walked around to see if anything caught my eye.  I found some burlap and though that the black monogram would look great.  And I found a great looking frame.


I think it turned out pretty well.  Now just to find a place to put it!

 Have you done a new craft lately?
Have you repurposed something?

3 comments:

  1. Your cake was PERFECT and delicious. I LOVE how that turned out. What a great idea. I want one for myself.

    ReplyDelete