10.29.2013

Halloween Love/Hate

EVENTS

Halloween is this week!  So exciting!!  I can't wait to hand out candy to the little ones, it is so fun to see what they dress up like.  But to be honest with you, I hate Halloween, well hate is a strong word, but I really don't like parts of Halloween.
I hate having to come up with something to be for Halloween.  I feel like it is stressful having to dress up and go out to a party because I never know what to be and yes, I will wait till the last minute, making it even harder to come up with something.  Plus, I never really see anything ideas or anything I would like to dress up as.  I don't want to be a slutty whatever.  Come on, I would so much rather look cute then slutty.  Maybe that's just me.

But there are plenty of things I like about Halloween.
1.  I love scary movies and during this time they are on all day and night.  And the 13 nights of Halloween are the perfect chance to catch my favorite, Hocus Pocus.  
2.  I love to give out candy to the treat or treaters.  
And
3. I love Halloween decorations.  Love them!  They are so fun to look at and enjoy.


From welcome mats


to decorative pillows.  I love them.  

These pumpkins are my one of favorite items to put out for the holiday.



And this witch hat is a new favorite.
So with the bad of Halloween, I make up for it with decorations.  I will enjoy them for the next couple days until we change over for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment