9.04.2013

Decorate While Organizing: Canisters


HOME

It is no secret that I love canisters.  I think they have so many great uses and look good in any room. Needless to say, I have a few around the house.  I personally believe they add a nice touch with some creativity. I recently acquired a set of three canisters from Crate and Barrel.


I love them!  They are great sizes for anyone and anything.  I have decided to put these canisters in my extra bedroom that I made into my closet.  I have to say they worked out nicely. 
So after I added the three, I went out and got this little one.
 

How cute? I love it!  I bought it not knowing what to do with it, but I soon figured out what I could do.  I decided to put the sand and shells my husband and I collected while on our honeymoon.  I think it turned out great.  It is now located in our living room as a reminder of the fun we had.
Have any good ideas for things to put in canisters?

No comments:

Post a Comment