9.30.2013

Leopard Love


HER

Fall is the time for animal print.  These prints can be seen in a variety of items from pants and tops to great accessories.  Now I am an accessory girl.  I love adding a simple touch of something to an outfit because I feel jewelry and a good bag can put an outfit together, it completes the look.  So with that being said, I love leopard accessories, mostly shoes and belts.
Shoes:  Leopard’s classic color pallet of brown, black, and tan with a pair of black pants is such a great look.  Pair that with a nice solid top and some pearls, you will look so smart on your day out and about.  Even with an off white pant it can be a smart look.  I know, I know, I said I don’t wear white after Labor Day (Check out After Labor Day), but these are off white…I swear.  My mom said it was OK.  


These shoes are great.  I just love the look of them, I think I could use some more.
Belts:  Belts can do more than hold up your pants- believe it!  Leopard can tie together black pants with a colored top.  


This belt adds a nice touch with the leopard pattern which is surrounded by the two solid colors of black and pink.
Prints with solids, solids with prints, you be the judge.  Belts are the perfect accessories for those people that say they can’t pick out jewelry or bags to match their outfits.  You can add a belt to any pair of pants.  Colors and patterns are in, so just play around with the belts, you really can’t go wrong.
Side note: How cute is this brown bow belt!


Fall colors are everywhere from the shoes are our feet to the necklace (soon to be scarf).

No comments:

Post a Comment