9.05.2013

Dilemma: Planner Picking

HER

Well it is that time of year again when the new planners are out.  They have been out for a while now, but I still don’t know which one to pick for this year.  To me this is stressful, especially when there are so many nice patterns and size choices.  What planner am I talking about…Lilly Pulitzer of course! I have loved these planners for years and always go back to them.  I even had one in high school.  I know what I am getting when I purchase the Lilly planners, but I think I could use a change this year.  But I am just not sure.  I have waited so long I really need one.

 

Last year I took the leap and went for the Jumbo Agenda and loved it.  At that time it was perfect for my wedding planning. But this year I am torn between the jumbo and the luxe.  I need to make a decision soon, I guess not that soon because they do continue through December, but I could use a new pattern.
Oh decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment