9.09.2013

Decorate While Organizing: Spaghetti Container

HOME

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I thought I would start the week off with some ideas for the home.  
I am addicted to organizing with canisters and other different forms of storage. I mean anything that can hide clutter is important to me when I am living in a smaller place.  I need all the space I can get.
 This storage container is for spaghetti.  I am not a big fan of spaghetti, but I do have a spaghetti noodle container in my kitchen, believe it or not.  Ok, so I don’t really use it for spaghetti, but I couldn't past it up when I saw it. I have been looking for a way to organize my cupcake liners and I think I found just the perfect thing.  


I love the idea of being able to see all the different options I have while baking. I have to say, having this container made me go out and buy some new liners.  I need some more colors.  I am in love with the Martha Stewart ones that I purchased from Michael's.


This way I can see my options of the liners and it doubles as a cute decoration in the kitchen.  The way I see it, It's a win, win.

No comments:

Post a Comment